- Features: You will be growing a nutritional powerhouse when you plant edamame in your garden. Easy to grow. Also referred to as "green vegetable soybeans".
- Maturity: 75-85 days. Plant size 61-76cm (24-30").
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Edamame does well in many different soil types. It does best in well drained soil. Work in somemature compost.
- Spacing: Space plants 30-46cm (12-18") apart in rows 50-90cm (20-36") apart.
- Height: Grows 60cm (2') in height.
- Garden use: Plant in vegetable garden or raised beds.
- Growing tips: Feed regularly.
- Culinary use: Tasty cooked vegetable or use in salads or eat as a snack. Boil fresh in the pod at green stage. After boiling remove beans from pod to eat. Or leave to mature and use as a dry, bright green bean. Exceptional quality and yields.