Cucumber Pick a Bushel
- Features: A pickling cucumber with crisp, sweet flavour and excellent heat tolerance. High yielding plant.
- Maturity: 50 days / cucumber length 8-15cm (3-6")
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Well drained, moist soil. A soil pH between 6.1 to 6.5 is recommended.
- Spacing: 60-80cm (24-32") apart.
- Height: 15 to 30cm (6-12")
- Garden use: Plant in containers, vegetable gardens or raised beds.
- Growing tips: Plant in hills.
- Culinary use: Delicious eaten fresh, in salads or pickled.