Cucumber Burpless Supreme
- Features: The mildest cucumber on the market, this early variety produces long slicing cucumbers that are completely burpless, with no bitterness. Almost seedless. High yielding.
- Maturity: 55 days / cucumber length is up to 30cm (12")
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Well drained, moist soil. A soil pH between 6.1 to 6.5 is recommended.
- Spacing: 1.2-1.5m (4-5') apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Plant in vegetable gardens or raised beds. This vining cucumber will appreciate growing up on a trellis.
- Growing tips: Plant in hills.
- Culinary use: Salads and sandwiches. Excellent sliced, but also fine for pickling when picked at a slightly smaller size.