- Features: This variety is a classic cauliflower with hearty flavour and dense, crisp fine texture that gardeners and gourmets love. Big, vigorous, uniform plants produce brilliant white, deeply domed heads. Terrific holding ability.
- Maturity: 75 days / 27.5cm head size (10")
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Needs a very nutrient rich soil with lots of organic matter, the pH soil should be around 6.5 to 6.8 to maximize growth and deter clubroot.
- Spacing: Space 60cm (24") apart.
- Height: Grows 55cm (22") in height.
- Garden use: Vegetable garden beds, raised beds.
- Growing tips: Wrapping leaves provide shielding from sun and cold, allowing gardeners north and south to grow this Amazing variety. Tolerant to both heat and cold stress.
- Culinary use: Salads, soups, side dishes. Also very good raw with dips.