Cabbage Stone Head
- Features: The name of this variety sums up the characteristics of this cabbage. This plant produces a solid head of cabbage and does not split in the garden, so there is no need to hurry the harvest.
- Maturity: 50 days / cabbage head weight is 1.2 to 1.8 kg
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Prefers nutrient rich, moist but not wet.
- Spacing: Allow 60cm (24") between plants, in rows 76cm (30") apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Vegetable garden beds, raised beds.
- Growing tips: Cool season vegetable that performs best in Spring and Fall. Plant to the depth of the container.
- Culinary use: Soups, salads, stews, main courses and sides. Delicious boiled or stir fried.