Cabbage Ruby Perfection
- Features: This variety of cabbage yields beautiful red heads of cabbage. The cabbages bring a flavourful and crisp taste to the kitchen. The cabbages are very solid and can withstand cold weather, making it a good variety to grow.
- Maturity: 75 days / cabbage head weight is 1.4 kg (3 lbs.)
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Prefers nutrient rich, moist but not wet.
- Spacing: Space 60cm (24") between plants, in rows 76cm (30") apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Vegetable garden beds, raised beds. Can be used to add a beautiful ornamental border to gardens.
- Growing tips: Easy to grow and is low maintenance. Keep the plant consistently moist. Good frost tolerance.
- Culinary use: The red cabbage brings a beautiful colour addition and accent flavours in salads and slaws. Excellent source of vitamins and minerals.