- Features: Fast growing and widespread herb with either hairy or hairless stems and foliage. Known for its pointed leaf tips. Savoury spearmint flavour.
- Light: Plant in partial shade.
- Soil and water: Moist, rich well-drained soil. Keep soil evenly moist.
- Spacing: Space 45cm (18") apart.
- Height: Grows 60cm (24") in height.
- Growing tips: Tolerates light frost. Keep plants in check by harvesting the tips regularly and weeding out unwanted stems.
- Garden use: Spreading plant is best in containers.
- Culinary use: Used for hot and cold beverages such as tea, mojito and lemondade. Also used in soups, salads, as well as compliments to meat dishes. Better used fresh.