Oregano Hot and Spicy
- Features: An aromatic evergreen perennial with ground covering growth habit. It has green foliage and white flowers. Strong Oregano flavour with a little extra tang and spiciness.
- Light: Plant in full sun to part shade.
- Soil and water: Prefers well drained soil. Water as needed.
- Spacing: Space 30-90cm (12-36") apart.
- Height: Grows 30-90cm (12-36") in height.
- Growing tips: Frequent harvests will produce a bushier plant and keeps foliage succulent.
- Garden use: Containers, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: A good choice for spicy Mexican dishes. Also commonly used in Italian and Greek dishes.