- Features: Perennial herb in the mint family. Has a slight lemon scent and flavour. Blooms small white flowers in late summer.
- Light: Plant in part shade.
- Soil and water: Sandy, well drained soil with low acidity level. Water as needed.
- Spacing: Space 45cm (18") apart.
- Height: Grows 60-90cm (24-36") in height.
- Growing tips: Requires consistently moist soil. Water regularly.
- Garden use: Containers, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: Used for flavour in ice cream and herbal teas. Use dried leaves for seasoning.