- Features: An annual or biennial herb. Stemmy, aromatic and flavourful leaves. The seeds are called coriander and have a citrus flavour.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Prefers fertile, well drained but still moist. Keep soil evenly moist.
- Spacing: Space 30-45cm (12-18") apart.
- Height: Grows 60cm (24") in height.
- Growing tips: Avoid planting in summer as intense heat causes plant to bolt to seed quickly. Extremely cold hardy.
- Garden use: Containers, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: Used in sauces, salsa, marinades, Latin-American and Asian cuisine. Use fresh, dried leaves tend to loose their flavour.