- Features: Light green, smooth, multi-branched stems and finely divided, feathery leaves. Flowers are daisy-like, small with a yellow, solitary, central disk and white ray flowers along the edge.
- Maturity: 30 to 60 days
- Light: Full sun but tolerant to moderate shade.
- Soil and water: Well drained, light soil. Water on regular basis, taking care not to over water.
- Spacing: Space 30-45cm (12-18") apart.
- Height: Grows 15-30cm (6-12") in height.
- Growing tips: Chamomile is known to attract bees, butterflies or birds and has fragrant blossoms. Prefers cool weather, sow in early spring and again in late summer.
- Garden use: Not recommended for container gardening. Use in gardens and flower beds. Growing to a height of 60cm (24”) or more, it is a good choice for borders and along walkways.
- Culinary use: Used to make chamomile tea, and used in medicinal treatments.