- Features: Savour the flavour of Genovese, Serrated and Dark Red Basil in one planting! Pick leaves regularly to encourage growth.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Prefers moist, well drained and nutrient rich soil.
- Spacing: Space 40-60cm (16-24") apart.
- Height: Grows 30-60cm (12-24") in height.
- Growing tips: Loves hot weather. Avoid planting in early Spring and early Fall. Protect from frost, frost and cold weather can be detrimental to growth.
- Garden use: Containers, borders, herb and flower beds. Great container herb.
- Culinary use: Used fresh or dried in soups and sauces.