- Features: This herb is known throughout the world for its aroma and flavour. One of the most popular basil varieties. Large flavourful, aromatic leaves.
- Light: Full sun.
- Soil and water: Prefers moist and nutrient rich.
- Spacing: Space 45cm (18") apart.
- Height: Grows 60-75cm (24-30") in height.
- Growing tips: Loves hot weather. Avoid planting in early Spring and early Fall. Protect from frost, frost and cold weather can be detrimental to growth.
- Garden use: Containers, borders, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: Use in soups, sauces and pesto. Also for Asian and Italian dishes.