Rudbeckia - please refer to plant caretag for specific variety information
Colours - Becky Mix. Solid and bronze tinged orange.
Flowering period - Fall season.
Features - Commonly called coneflowers and black-eyed-susans, a showy blend of golden yellow flowers on compact plants.
Spacing - Plant 8" to 10" apart (20 to 25 cm)
Height - Grows 12" to 15" tall (30 - 38 cm)
Soil and water - Best in rich, well drained soil. Water as needed.
Light requirements - Plant in full sun.
Best use - Use in beds or containers.
Growing tips - Fiber pots should not be planted in the ground. Deadhead finished blooms to prolong flowering.
Planning your garden
For beginners it is important to draw a garden layout plan
• Choose plants suitable for the site (sun vs. shade, soil, etc)
• Arrange plants according to their height
• Arrange according to plant form and texture
• Arrange according to flowering periods for constant blooming
• Arrange in groupings by type and color considerations
Select an autumn flower
Click on a flower from the list below to see a photo and find lots of growing and plant care tips.