Petunia - please refer to plant caretag for specific variety information
Colours - Assorted colours.
Flowering period - Fall season.
Features - Bright blend of flowers with blooms all summer long and into fall season.
Spacing - Plant 12" to 15" apart (30 - 38 cm)
Height - Grows 12" to 15" tall (30 - 38 cm)
Soil and water - Best in well drained, light sandy soil. Water as needed.
Light requirements - Plant in sun or part sun.
Best use - Use in pots, garden beds or borders.
Growing tips - Fiber pots should not be planted in the ground. These plants have excellent weather resilience. Deadhead for bushier plant yielding more new buds and flowers.
Planning your garden
For beginners it is important to draw a garden layout plan
• Choose plants suitable for the site (sun vs. shade, soil, etc)
• Arrange plants according to their height
• Arrange according to plant form and texture
• Arrange according to flowering periods for constant blooming
• Arrange in groupings by type and color considerations
Select an autumn flower
Click on a flower from the list below to see a photo and find lots of growing and plant care tips.