Felicia - please refer to plant caretag for specific variety information
Colours - Spring Merchen. Blue blooms mixed with white and purple.
Flowering period - Fall season.
Features - Freely branching, dainty but durable plants with abundant flowers.
Spacing - Plant 12" apart (30 cm)
Height - Grows 12" to 14" tall (30 - 35 cm)
Soil and water - Best in rich, well drained soils. Water as needed.
Light requirements - Plant in sun or part sun.
Best use - Good pot or bedding plant in cool locations.
Growing tips - Fiber pots should not be planted in the ground. Short lived variety in hot climates.
Planning your garden
For beginners it is important to draw a garden layout plan
• Choose plants suitable for the site (sun vs. shade, soil, etc)
• Arrange plants according to their height
• Arrange according to plant form and texture
• Arrange according to flowering periods for constant blooming
• Arrange in groupings by type and color considerations
Select an autumn flower
Click on a flower from the list below to see a photo and find lots of growing and plant care tips.