Cherianthus - please refer to plant caretag for specific variety information
Colours - Charity Series. Yellow, red, scarlet and mix.
Flowering period - Fall season.
Features - Well branched, dark green leafed plants with many small flowers on each stem.
Spacing - Plant 4" to 6" apart (10 - 15 cm)
Height - Grows 12" tall (30 cm)
Soil and water - Best in rich, well drained soil. Water as needed.
Light requirements - Plant in sun or part sun.
Best use - Adds colour to containers or beds.
Growing tips - Fiber pots should not be planted in the ground. Provides continuous bloom during cool weather. Also known as wallflower.
Planning your garden
For beginners it is important to draw a garden layout plan
• Choose plants suitable for the site (sun vs. shade, soil, etc)
• Arrange plants according to their height
• Arrange according to plant form and texture
• Arrange according to flowering periods for constant blooming
• Arrange in groupings by type and color considerations
Select an autumn flower
Click on a flower from the list below to see a photo and find lots of growing and plant care tips.