Calendula - please refer to plant caretag for specific variety information
Colours - Calypso series. Yellow and orange.
Flowering period - Fall season.
Features - Black centred flowers on compact, vigorous and well branched plants.
Spacing - Plant 10" apart (25 cm)
Height - Grows 8" to 10" tall (20 - 25 cm)
Soil and water - Best in well drained soils. Water as needed.
Light requirements - Plant in full sun.
Best use - Cut flowers, bedding and border plants.
Growing tips - Fiber pots should not be planted in the ground. An annual that performs well during the cool season.
Planning your garden
For beginners it is important to draw a garden layout plan
• Choose plants suitable for the site (sun vs. shade, soil, etc)
• Arrange plants according to their height
• Arrange according to plant form and texture
• Arrange according to flowering periods for constant blooming
• Arrange in groupings by type and color considerations
Select an autumn flower
Click on a flower from the list below to see a photo and find lots of growing and plant care tips.